Slit skirt

15:40



(Crop top-TOPSHOP, Slit skirt-ZARA, Wedges-DVF, Bag-MarcJacobs)
(Lip-GUERLAIN, rings-forever21,Bangle-TOPSHOP)

 This look is my recent favorite! I found gorgeous skirts and wide pants at ZARA, but finally I decided to buy this slit skirt. The skirt has slits on both sides. And I wore Guerlain's brand new lip color Rouge G L’Extrait(M69).I'm in love with this velvet mat lip color already, the color named ''ORGUEIL''(Pride) Plum. So, this lip collection inspired by 7deadly sins! I will write about my makeups  and what I purchased at kate spade NY on the next post :)

このお洋服は最近のお気に入り!ZARAでとっても可愛いスカートとワイドパンツを発見して、悩んだ末このスリットスカートに決めました。両サイドにスリットが入っていて、引きずるくらいに長い丈が特徴(サイズはSだよ)これに、TOPSHOPのクロップトップを合わせたの。コンパクトで、お腹が見えちゃう位短い丈です。
袖のカッティングも深くてとってもキレイなんです。
そして、この日のリップはゲランの新色「ルージュ ジェ レクストレ七つの大罪からインスパイアされたカラーで、私がつけているのは「傲慢(Pride)のプラム」色。セクシーでとっても可愛いこの色に合わせて、ネイルも紫にしました。そして、katespadeではとっても可愛いものを買ったよ…何を買ったかと、メイクについてはまた次回のPOSTで書きますねっ :) では~

1日1回クリックお願いいたします
にほんブログ村 ファッションブログ モード系へ

You Might Also Like

12 コメント

  1. Lovely look, and the rings are beautiful.
    Thanks for visiting Rue de Tres Chic.
    I am following you via gfc and bloglovin (33rd follower).

    Thank for you for following back at
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Ivana

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Ivana! Thank you for following back too ;)
      xxx

      削除
  2. Really gorgeous look! Love the way that skirt is cut! And I love pairing neutrals with black - always chic! :)

    http://AnthonyElle.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Anthony ;) Thank you!
      Today I got a red skirt too ;)
      I'll show it later xxx

      削除
  3. That is pretty!

    I follow you now via bloglovin!

    Could you follow me?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Mindy!!
      We're now following you on both bloglovin& google<3
      Please check it out!
      And thank you for following too<3

      削除
  4. Hi lovely,
    I totally love this outfit!!You look so pretty;) Lovely pics!
    I just found your blog...it's so cute!!
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    I'm starting and I'm following on GFC and on bloglovin#35
    I hope you like my blog too and follow back:)
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Mary! Thanks for commenting<3
      I've checked your blog and that is really pretty too!
      I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin #352 <3
      xxx

      削除
  5. Awesome blog! Wannafollow each other?
    Http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for commenting!
      I'm going to check yours now ;)

      mari
      xxx

      削除
  6. very chic maxi skirt and love your rings, really adds a lot to the outfit xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Anthea!
      Thanks for commenting ;)
      Yes they are all my favolite...<3
      I'm gonna check yours and left comment now! xxx

      削除

Tweet Tweet